During warmer months, it is important to be reminded of water safety tips that can keep you safe. Join us as Marcus Bowling, Boat Education Coordinator with the Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, shares important laws, rules and tips for how you can stay safe while enjoying water sports this summer.
Article Posted In:
- Your environment impacts your mental health.
- Ephraim McDowell Health Auxiliary sponsors student volunteer program
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Providing Cutting Edge Care to the Residents of Central Kentucky
- Colorectal Cancer, the second leading cancer killer in the United States
- Benefits of blood donation, for others and yourself.