MyEMHealthlink is your online resource to access your personal health information. Once you register for MyEMHealthlink, you will have instant access to:
- Manage your personal medical record, anyplace and anytime.
- Review results of lab work and diagnostic tests.
- Learn more about medications prescribed for you.
- Send a secured message to your provider.
- Request a clinic appointment.
MyEMHealthlink is available to all adult patients of the hospitals and clinics using our electronic health record. Before you can enroll, you must have an email address registered with an Ephraim McDowell Health facility.
To enroll in MyEMHealthlink
- Register your email address with a staff member by going to one of the following: Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital, Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital, or an Ephraim McDowell Health primary care clinic.
- Once your email is on file, complete the enrollment process using the link below.
- A one-time user ID and password will be emailed to you. You will change your user ID and password as you complete the enrollment process and log in to MyEMHealthlink.
If you experience problems completing the enrollment process, please call (859) 239-1306. You must use your name exactly as it is entered in our electronic health record.
*Login for users that require additional accessible features
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Pregnancy tests, HIV/STD screening results, drug screening results, and confidential documentation are all excluded from MyEMHealthlink. You may come in person to Medical Records to receive this information.
Results and documentation will be released to MyEMHealthlink within a minimum of five days but could be longer. Note: While radiology reports will be viewable, actual images will not be available to view.
Yes, you may have access to your child’s medical record if you are the legal guardian. If the child is 18 or older, your child must complete a proxy form for you to have access.
You control the access to your information. If you would like your spouse, next of kin, etc. to have access to your medical records, then you will need to come to the Medical Records department, with a photo ID, at either Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center or Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital to fill out a Proxy Request Form.
No, you and your spouse must have separate email addresses to enroll.
If there is a discrepancy in your medical records, please call Medical Records at (859) 239-1306, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.