About Ephraim McDowell Health
The Ephraim McDowell Health system is a comprehensive, integrated healthcare delivery system that serves more than 119,000 residents from six counties in central Kentucky. Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center is at the core of the system, a non-profit, 222-bed licensed hospital. Our other hospitals are Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located in neighboring Lincoln County (Stanford), and Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located in neighboring Mercer County (Harrodsburg).
Ephraim McDowell Health is committed to helping people live healthier through quality health care, trusting relationships, and providing value to the people we serve.
Ephraim McDowell Health will be recognized as the first choice for care by delivering quality and advancing health care services in Central Kentucky.
- Friendliness – An environment filled with compassion, care, and concern
- Innovation – The freedom and challenge to seek and apply new knowledge
- Respect – The recognition of each person as a valued, unique individual
- Service – A commitment to excellence in everything we do
- Trust – Adhering to principles that foster honesty, integrity, confidence, and safety