August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month, serving as a time to raise public awareness and promote the importance of breastfeeding in the nation. For more information, contact Ephraim McDowell Kids Can Do Pediatric Therapy Center at (859) 239-6670.
Article Posted In:
- Men’s Health Awareness Month
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation Golf Scramble raises nearly $70,000 for enhancing health care
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation provides specialized tricycle for Ephraim McDowell Kids Can Do patient
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Providing Cutting Edge Care to the Residents of Central Kentucky
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation Raising Awareness of Heart Disease