Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. Low-dose CT scans can detect lung cancer early when it has a higher chance for cure. At the Ephraim McDowell Lung Center, we have a dedicated team of pulmonologists, as well as a thoracic surgeon, who work together to ensure the appropriate level of care is delivered in a timely and effective manner. For more information, contact your primary care provider, or the Ephraim McDowell Lung Center at (859) 239-5860.
The importance of CT scans and The Ephraim McDowell Lung Center
Article Posted In:
- Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center welcomes Tiara Cochran, Advanced Practice Provider
- Ephraim McDowell Heart & Vascular Institute Welcomes Advanced Practice Provider, Megaan Turner
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- Ephraim McDowell Garrard Clinic welcomes Erin Fannin, Advanced Practice Provider