Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. Low-dose CT scans can detect lung cancer early when it has a higher chance for cure. At the Ephraim McDowell Lung Center, we have a dedicated team of pulmonologists, as well as a thoracic surgeon, who work together to ensure the appropriate level of care is delivered in a timely and effective manner. For more information, contact your primary care provider, or the Ephraim McDowell Lung Center at (859) 239-5860.
The importance of CT scans and The Ephraim McDowell Lung Center
Article Posted In:
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center among Nation’s top performing hospitals for treatment of heart attack patients
- Ephraim McDowell Health sponsoring free health screenings June 7
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Cardiac Cath Lab nurses recognized for extraordinary service
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation Golf Scramble raises nearly $70,000 for enhancing health care
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center receives Quality Award from Kentucky Hospital Association