Ephraim McDowell Health is making it convenient for students to get the physicals they need for school, camp or sports.
Now through August 31, physicals are available at various Ephraim McDowell Health facilities for $30 each, paid at the time of service. That fee does not include lab work or immunizations and is only for students in high school or younger.
Facilities offering the physicals include the following.
- Ephraim McDowell Dedman Primary Care located at 466 Linden Avenue, Harrodsburg – (859) 734-5173
- Ephraim McDowell Family & Internal Medicine located at 105 Ponder Court, Suite 104, Danville – (859) 236-4216
- Ephraim McDowell Garrard Clinic located at 405 Danville Street, Lancaster – (859) 792-2124
- Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center located at 511 Middleburg Street, Liberty – (606) 787-5963
- Ephraim McDowell Mercer Pediatrics located at 466 Linden Avenue, Harrodsburg – (859) 734-5123
- Ephraim McDowell Springfield Family Medical Center located at 280 Lincoln Drive, Springfield – (859) 336-9801
- Ephraim McDowell Walk-in & Primary Care located at 1541 Lebanon Road, Suite 1, Danville – (859) 236-3208
- Harrodsburg Family Medical Center located at 1509 Louisville Road, Harrodsburg – (859) 734-5770 (beginning June 20)
- Immediate & Primary Care at Fort Logan Hospital located at 110 Metker Trail, Stanford – (606) 365-3360
- North Garrard Family Medical Center located at 510 North Camp Dick Road, Lancaster – (859) 548-8000
- Weekend Walk-in Care – Harrodsburg at 466 Linden Avenue, Harrodsburg – (859) 734-5173
School-age children must have a physical before starting kindergarten and the sixth grade. Physicals are also required for middle school and high school students who are planning to play sports. Many camps also require physicals of their participants.
For more information, please call one of the facilities listed above.