Ephraim McDowell Health Provider
Jessica Barker, APRN, FNP-C, ENP-CCardiology
Jessica Barker provides inpatient care at Ephraim McDowell Heart & Vascular Institute to those with cardiac conditions.
Meet Jessica Barker, APRN, FNP-C, ENP-C
Jessica is board-certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and Emergency Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Provider Education
Morehead State University
Undergraduate, 2007, Associate’s DegreeMorehead State University
Graduate, 2011, Bachelor’s Degree in NursingWestern Kentucky University
Graduate, 2015, Master’s Degree in Nursing
Ephraim McDowell Heart & Vascular InstituteAt Ephraim McDowell Heart & Vascular Institute, board-certified interventional cardiologists and advanced practice providers offer a full range of services for diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart and circulatory system as well as the body’s entire vascular system. Our infectious disease, interventional radiology and endocrinology providers also see patients at this location. Ephraim McDowell Heart & Vascular Institute is a department of Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center.
Information is subject to change without notice. For confirmation, please contact your insurance provider.
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky (Medicaid)
- Alliance Coal Health Plan
- Anthem BCBS (Blue, Traditional, Medicare Adv PPO, KY Workers Comp)
- Anthem Medicaid
- ARC Administrators
- Caresource MarketPlace
- Caresource Medicaid (Humana Administers)
- Coventry National Network
- Humana Choicecare (Commercial, Medicare)
- Humana Medicare (PPO, Gold Plus HMO)
- Multi Plan/First Health/Coventry National Network/PCHS
- (OMCA) Occupational Managed Care Alliance (Workers Comp)
- Molina HealthCare (formerly Passport Health Plan)
- Signature (Medicare Adv) – Hospitals Out-of-Network as of 1/30/20
- United Health Care (Commercial, Medicare Adv, VA Community Care Plan, Medicaid Community Care Plan)
- Wellcare (Commercial, Medicare Adv PPO/HMO)
- Wellcare of Kentucky (Medicaid)
Ratings & Reviews
We are proud of your decision to seek the best possible care. It is important that you are fully informed about the process before you make an appointment. We believe it’s important to understand how the Patient Satisfaction Score works. Get more information about our survey process.