Ephraim McDowell Health Provider
Teresa McIlvoy, PMHNPPsychiatry
Teresa McIlvoy specializes in the treatment of psychiatric/mental health illnesses, with a special interest in the treatment of children and adolescents.
Meet Teresa McIlvoy, PMHNP
Teresa McIlvoy specializes in the treatment of psychiatric/mental health illnesses, with a special interest in the treatment of children and adolescents. She is qualified and experienced in treating illnesses including ADHD, anxiety disorders, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.
- Provider Education
Undergraduate, 1995, Associate Degree in NursingMidway College
Graduate, 2013, Bachelor of Science in NursingEastern Kentucky University
Graduate, 2016, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Provider Certifications
American Nurse Credentialing Center, United States
Ephraim McDowell Behavioral HealthEphraim McDowell Behavioral Health provides outpatient behavioral health services by a board-certified psychiatrist, two advanced practice registered nurses and a licensed clinical social worker. Services are available for adults only. Ephraim McDowell Behavioral Health is a department of Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center.
- Monday –
- Tuesday –
- Wednesday –
- Thursday –
- Friday –
This location is currently closed.
Information is subject to change without notice. For confirmation, please contact your insurance provider.
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky (Medicaid)
- Alliance Coal Health Plan
- Anthem BCBS (Blue, Traditional, Medicare Adv PPO, KY Workers Comp)
- Anthem Medicaid
- ARC Administrators
- Caresource MarketPlace
- Caresource Medicaid (Humana Administers)
- Coventry National Network
- Humana Choicecare (Commercial, Medicare)
- Humana Medicare (PPO, Gold Plus HMO)
- Multi Plan/First Health/Coventry National Network/PCHS
- (OMCA) Occupational Managed Care Alliance (Workers Comp)
- Molina HealthCare (formerly Passport Health Plan)
- Signature (Medicare Adv) – Hospitals Out-of-Network as of 1/30/20
- United Health Care (Commercial, Medicare Adv, VA Community Care Plan, Medicaid Community Care Plan)
- Wellcare (Commercial, Medicare Adv PPO/HMO)
- Wellcare of Kentucky (Medicaid)
Ratings & Reviews
We are proud of your decision to seek the best possible care. It is important that you are fully informed about the process before you make an appointment. We believe it’s important to understand how the Patient Satisfaction Score works. Get more information about our survey process.