Ephraim McDowell Health Provider
Tiara Cochran, PA-CFamily Medicine
Tiara Cochran is an advanced practice provider who will be will be providing primary care to patients of all ages.
Meet Tiara Cochran, PA-C
Tiara Cochran is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She has a special interest in women’s health, emergency medicine, and treating acute conditions.
- Provider Education
Western Kentucky University
Bachelor of Science, 2019, Biology, Pre-Physician Assistant ConcentrationUniversity of Kentucky
Master of Science, 2022, Physician Assistant Studies
- Provider Certifications
National Board Certified Physician Assistant
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, State Registered Nurses Aide
Kentucky Board of Nursing,
Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical CenterOur center offers advanced practice providers whose scope of practice includes physical examinations, well-child examinations and treatment of acute illness. As appointments are taken for primary care needs, we also offer walk-in care five days a week. We can help you with fractures and sprains, upper respiratory infections, nausea, vomiting, bronchitis/pneumonia, colds/cough/flu, fever, ear aches, eye infections, sports injuries, insect bites, cuts/bruises and physicals. Lab and X-ray services are available on-site. Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center is a department of Ephraim McDowell Regional Fort Logan Hospital.
Information is subject to change without notice. For confirmation, please contact your insurance provider.
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky (Medicaid)
- Alliance Coal Health Plan
- Anthem BCBS (Blue, Traditional, Medicare Adv PPO, KY Workers Comp)
- Anthem Medicaid
- ARC Administrators
- Caresource MarketPlace
- Caresource Medicaid (Humana Administers)
- Coventry National Network
- Humana Choicecare (Commercial, Medicare)
- Humana Medicare (PPO, Gold Plus HMO)
- Multi Plan/First Health/Coventry National Network/PCHS
- (OMCA) Occupational Managed Care Alliance (Workers Comp)
- Molina HealthCare (formerly Passport Health Plan)
- Signature (Medicare Adv) – Hospitals Out-of-Network as of 1/30/20
- United Health Care (Commercial, Medicare Adv, VA Community Care Plan, Medicaid Community Care Plan)
- Wellcare (Commercial, Medicare Adv PPO/HMO)
- Wellcare of Kentucky (Medicaid)
Ratings & Reviews
We are proud of your decision to seek the best possible care. It is important that you are fully informed about the process before you make an appointment. We believe it’s important to understand how the Patient Satisfaction Score works. Get more information about our survey process.