Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a time to increase awareness of the disease and raise funds for research, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and a cure. Join us while we discuss the importance of mammograms and early detection.
The importance of mammograms
Article Posted In:
- Breathing Easy: The Crucial Importance of Lung Cancer Screening in Central Kentucky
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Navigating the Fear of the Unknown
- Men’s Health Awareness Month
- Ephraim McDowell Health offering free screening kits for colorectal cancer
- Colorectal Cancer, the second leading cancer killer in the United States