At Ephraim McDowell Health, we offer both inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services. Our staff includes a psychiatrist, a nurse practitioner, licensed counselors, and licensed clinical social workers. Our inpatient unit is also staffed by nurses, activity therapists and other support personnel. We deliver compassionate care through individual and group-focused activities. As a result, patients learn more effective tools for living.
COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Heart Healthy Diet: Nourishing Your Cardiovascular System with the Right Foods
- Celebrate Happy Heart Day with Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation: A Day of Health Education and Awareness
- Ephraim McDowell Health introduces We Ask Because We Care campaign
- Staying Merry and Healthy: Essential Health Tips for a Joyful Christmas Season
- Ephraim McDowell Health Recognizes the Heroes of Home Care and Hospice During National Home Care & Hospice Month