At Ephraim McDowell Health, we offer both inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services. Our staff includes a psychiatrist, a nurse practitioner, licensed counselors, and licensed clinical social workers. Our inpatient unit is also staffed by nurses, activity therapists and other support personnel. We deliver compassionate care through individual and group-focused activities. As a result, patients learn more effective tools for living.
COVID-19 and Mental Health
- February, a time to focus on cardiovascular health.
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation awarding AEDs to community organizations
- Setting Health Goals for the New Year
- Ephraim McDowell Health partners with Campbellsville University School of Nursing
- National Safety Month: keep you & your loved ones safe both at home and at work