As we celebrate National Women’s Health Week, May 9 – 15, we encourage women to pay attention to their mental and physical health. Join us, as Lindsay Medley, APRN, at Ephraim McDowell Family and Internal Medicine, discusses women’s health topics such as the importance of self-exams, and how often women should see their primary care physician.
Women’s Health with Lindsay Medley, APRN
Article Posted In:
- Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation awarding AEDs to community organizations
- Setting Health Goals for the New Year
- Ephraim McDowell Health Welcomes Gastroenterologist to the Medical Staff
- Ephraim McDowell Springfield Family Medical Center welcomes Lindsay Medley
- Thankful for our hospitals & nurses