Each May, Speech Therapy Month raises awareness for speech, hearing and communication disorder. Join us as the speech language pathologist’s from Ephraim McDowell Kids Can Do discuss why a child would need to seek speech therapy and what services Ephraim McDowell offers.
Speech Therapy Month
Article Posted In:
- Nicholas Spoonmore named Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Ephraim McDowell Health
- Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center welcomes Tiara Cochran, Advanced Practice Provider
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- Ephraim McDowell Garrard Clinic welcomes Erin Fannin, Advanced Practice Provider
- Ephraim McDowell Gastroenterology welcomes Colyn Wright, Advanced Practice Provider