Pancreatic Cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer-related mortality in the United States. Join us as Emmanuel Nidhiry, M.D., discusses symptoms and treatment options for a cancer that is difficult to diagnose in early stages and proves difficult to treat when it has become more advanced.
Article Posted In:
- Men’s Health Awareness Month
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Providing Cutting Edge Care to the Residents of Central Kentucky
- Ephraim McDowell Health offering free screening kits for colorectal cancer
- Colorectal Cancer, the second leading cancer killer in the United States
- Importance of Lung Cancer Screening in Kentucky