CT Calcium Scans help detect and measure calcium-containing plaque in your arteries. The test is for people who may have no symptoms of heart disease but still might be at risk. Early detection can let your doctors know that you could have something going on before you have something major happen, like a heart attack. For more information, contact your primary care provider.
CT Calcium Scans
- Heart Healthy Diet: Nourishing Your Cardiovascular System with the Right Foods
- Breathing Easy: The Crucial Importance of Lung Cancer Screening in Central Kentucky
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Navigating the Fear of the Unknown
- Don’t Overlook Swallowing Issues: Signs of Dysphagia
- Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital nurse recognized for extraordinary service