During National Nurses Week, we celebrate healthcare workers who play a vital role in healthcare. Nurses. This year, we asked our nurses how they feel they’ve made a difference in healthcare over time and during our nation’s pandemic. This was their response.
National Nurses Week
- Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital nurse recognized as Daisy Nurse Leader
- Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- The Vital Lifeline: Blood Donation in the Bluegrass State of Kentucky
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- Celebrate Happy Heart Day with Ephraim McDowell Health Care Foundation: A Day of Health Education and Awareness