During National Nurses Week, we celebrate healthcare workers who play a vital role in healthcare. Nurses. This year, we asked our nurses how they feel they’ve made a difference in healthcare over time and during our nation’s pandemic. This was their response.
National Nurses Week
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center hosts visit from State Senator Amanda Mays Bledsoe and State Rep. Daniel Elliott
- Luminosity Gala Shines Bright: A Successful Summer Soirée for a Worthy Cause
- McDowell Place of Danville commemorates National Assisted Living Week
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center nurse recognized for extraordinary service
- Danville Family Physicians nurse recognized for extraordinary service