McDowell Place of Danville is an independent, assisted living, and personal care community in the heart of central Kentucky. Memory care services are also available for individuals living with dementia or other types of memory loss. At McDowell Place, you or your loved one can find a new beginning to a better way of life for your senior years.
When you move to McDowell Place, you will become part of a neighborhood of people in your own age group. Our community offers assistance with some daily activities as security for your peace of mind and that of your family.
Care We Offer
McDowell Place of Danville is spacious, comfortable, and finely appointed to make your stay, or that of a loved one, as pleasant as possible.
We realize the needs you experience are unique, and McDowell Place of Danville is prepared to help you meet those needs. That’s why we offer our residents five unique levels of care:
This level of care allows individuals to maintain their independent lifestyle without the concerns of:
- Cooking meals
- Home maintenance
- Mowing the lawn
- Shoveling snow
In this level of care, individuals may come and go as they please. Parking is available for residents who have their own vehicle. All independent living residents are capable of and do take their own medications.
This level of care is available to individuals who need more care than what is offered in independent living. It offers assistance with everyday activities such as:
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
In addition, all amenities and services listed in the independent living section are included.
This NEW level of care is offered to those individuals living with dementia or other types of memory loss. It includes:
- Around-the-clock nursing care
- New thoughtfully designed space for memory care
- Medication management
- Meaningful activities to keep residents engaged and promote physical fitness
- Meaningful interactions to satisfy emotional and spiritual needs
This level of care is offered to residents when independent or assisted living is no longer an option. Care includes:
- Medication administration
- Assistance with monitoring any medical problems
In addition, all amenities and services listed in the independent and assisted living sections are included. This service is offered by McDowell Place through a separate licensed Personal Care Facility.
Stay with us for a few days or up to a month. This level of care can be used in many situations such as:
- You are recovering from an accident or surgery and are not quite ready to go home from the hospital.
- A friend or family member who takes care of you is out of town.
- You are not sure if McDowell Place of Danville is for you. You can come and stay with us for a few days, weeks or a month.
To be eligible for respite care, all move-in criteria for assisted living or personal care must still be met.
Find a Location
McDowell Place of Danville1181 Ben Ali Drive, Danville, KY 40422Tel: (859) 239-4663